Monday 2 April 2012

The Princess Diaries: Seventh Heaven - Meg Cabot (2006)

Continuing reading this series. I've decided that this is probably the worst in the series.

This book tries to do something different than the last trying to bring all the characters together for a musical of all things, but it doesn't really work as well as the others and I didn't think there was much plot to this book. In this book, Cabot decides to give The Guy That Hates It When They Put Corn In The Chilli a name and character, I don't know if it's because I have read the books and know what he's going to do, but I didn't like JP from the start. My favourite character would have to be Tina, most of the time I find her naivety quite annoying, but in this book she is quite cute and pretty funny.


Mia bankrupts the student council and needs to raise $5000, she tells Grandmere who decides to put on a musical that she has written. She casts Mia as the female lead and JP as her love interest, she also makes them put the musical on in front of all these celebrities she invites for a Genovian benefit. Mia is worried because she'll have to kiss JP in the end but he switches places with Michael at the last minute and he kisses her instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment