Wednesday, 26 September 2012

The Fault in Our Stars - John Green (2012)

5 stars

I have been wanting to read this for a while and when my little sister bought a copy, I begged to borrow it. I can honestly say that I read this book in one sitting. It was a warm afternoon, and I sat on the swing chair on my deck and read for a few hours. The only time I stopped was when I couldn't see through my tears anymore. I really love this book because it made me laugh out loud and smile even though tears were streaming down my face.

I recommend this to anyone who has a heart. It is brutally real and easy to relate to. It has the capacity to make you happy and sad, and gives a heart-breakingly clear view into the life of a teen fighting cancer.

Clare has already read it - so check out her summary!

No comments:

Post a Comment