Wednesday, 29 August 2012

Hallowed - Cynthia Hand (2012)

3.5 stars

I finally finished this book! It's been really hard finding time to read lately, I feel guilty for not studying whenever I try to relax - but I squeezed in this one. I also noticed that Clare and I have only read three books between us this month - an all-time low! So we've gotta work on that.  I really liked the prequel Unearthly and Clare and I were hanging out for Hallowed.

After a little research (ie. Google) I found Cynthia Hand's blog Writing Angels, and she is really honest and down-to-earth. Even more juicier - the third book in the Unearthly Trilogy is called Boundless and is due out 22 January 2013 (so soon!)

On a separate note - I have an enormous stack of books sitting in my room, waiting to be read. Annoyingly I never get the time to read any before the pile grows again thanks to school. But next year, I hope to read it down to nothing. Wish me luck!


Yet again, ClareBear's done the hard yards for me, check out her plot summary!

No comments:

Post a Comment